Top Ecommerce Courses & Training,Uttam Nagar, Delhi
Learn amazon seller training,flipkart seller course and meesho seller courses in uttam nagar, delhi.Manage an online store,add a product page,process orders, analize users,calculate sale, growsale through facebook and instagram ads.
What You Will in This e-Commerce Foundation Course
- How to Develop a Successful E-Commerce Brand
- Gain a complete understanding of ecommerce infrastructure
- How Manufacturers Can Get benefits of ecommerce ?
- How to sell services online ?
- Discover the secret ecommerce platform for selling that no one tells you about
- Get the opportunity to go into business as an online retailer
- Define e-commerce and list its major types.
- Understand types and roles online applications
- Understand the major types ecommerce business models.
- Discuss the characteristics of the sell-side marketplace.
- The infrastructure and standards requirements for EC.
- E-Commerce infrastructure,The Backend,The Frontend, eCommerce marketing,Processing order information,Shipping, reviews, with this course
Let us first understand the terms e-commerce and e-business. Electronic commerce, also termed as ecommerce, is a process of buying and selling of goods or services using electronic systems. These electronic systems can either be the internet or other computer networks. The world wide web plays a major role in the implementation of e-commerce in most of the organizations.
This course emphasizes the major concepts and activities of e-commerce. It Presents an e-commerce framework. Various topics are covered including e-commerce infrastructure,the back end,the front end, ecommerce marketing,processing order information,shipping, reviews, with this course.
- Introduction to Electronic Commerce
- Learn how to sell products and services
- Understand the difference between personal and rented E-Commerce platform
- Website,Online Store,Blog
- Marketplace,Portal- Amazon,Flipcart,Mesh,99acres,olx
- E-Commerce business Models :
- B2B,B2C,B2G and more
- Know the components of E-Commerce infrastructure
- Content planning research
- Design & Development – wordpress,PHP,JAVA,Laravel,
- Digital Marketing- SEO,SMO,SEM,Youtube,
- E-Commerce Analytics
- eCommerce Project Cataloging
- The Backend
- The Frontend
- Order Processing
- Shopping Cart
- Checkout System
Who should take this course
- Service Providers
Anyone who is familiar with computer can take this course.